- Who We Are
- Covid 19
- What is a Credit Union?
- Office Hours & Locations
- SavvyMoney-Free Finance Tools
BFG Smart Money Blog
- Buying Or Financing
- Zero Percent Financing
- SavvyMoney-Free Finance Tools
- Credit Score
- 7 Steps To Creating A Budget
- Best Akron Auto Loan Rates
- Fixed Rate Home Equity Loan
- Buying or Leasing
- What is a Credit Union
- Prepaid Cards
- Mid-Year Financial Check up
- Getting a Loan Approval
- Opening a Checking Account
- Health Savings Accounts
- Getting Your First Car Loan
- Budget Tips For College Students
- The Benefits of Online Banking
- Pay Off Debt the Right Way
- Getting a Car Loan With Bruised Credit
- Benefits of a Credit Union
- Gift Cards
- Reasons to Use your Credit Card
- Holiday Budgeting Tips
- Receiving a Gift Card
- Become A Member
Your safety is our top priority:
Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
The safety of our members and employees is of utmost importance.
As concerns develop and evolve with coronavirus (COVID-19), we are closely monitoring the situation and its potential impact on our operations. Be assured, we have plans in place to continue to serve our members. BFG Federal Credit Union maintains a robust business continuity program, including a pandemic plan.
In cooperation with the guidance of our state and the federal government, and to encourage “social distancing” protocols, our lobby will be open by appointment only, limiting foot traffic inside our Credit Union locations.
Drive-up services will remain open.
We are living in extraordinary times and we are confident in our employees’ ability to adapt to these changes and deliver our products and services to you by phone, email and mail. We have been servicing our members living out of state in this manner since the early 1980’s with great success.
BFG offers many convenient options that are available 24/7 that include:
- Online banking – manage your accounts and check balances
- Remote Deposit Capture – deposit a check using your mobile device
- ATM Access - cards accepted at STAR, Pulse and Cirrus network ATMs to deposit and withdrawal money
- Bill Payment – schedule payments and pay your bills from your home or office
- Money Link – call 330-374-9110 or 800-234-8381 to hear account balances, request a check or transfer money between your accounts
- Apply Online for Consumer Loans/Credit Cards at www.bfgfcu.org and Call 330-374-2990 for Real Estate Loans (during branch hours).
- Speak to a Loan or Membership Services Representative by Phone – 330-374-2990 Akron or 330-655-2666 in Hudson (during branch hours).
- Night Deposit Access-for deposits, payments, and documents (loan and membership)
Send an email to email@example.com with questions or to enroll in any of our services.
BFG will continue to work with those members experiencing financial difficulty, as a result of the coronavirus impacts on our society. Our array of hardship relief options for which members may be eligible for, will vary depending on their products and needs.
BFG remains well capitalized, with strong liquidity and we are prepared to be here in support of our members as we navigate through this crisis. As a federally insured Credit Union, Member NCUA, National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency, your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.
For additional questions or assistance you may also call 800-306-4400.
We appreciate your understanding and assistance in keeping each other safe and healthy. We urge you to follow the CDC guidelines for social distancing and hand washing during this time.
We thank you for your business and the trust you have placed in BFG Federal Credit Union. We will continue to be here for you.
Michael J. Owens